The VT-3 is not just for robot voices (although we totally approve of robot voices). It also has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi sounds, and more. The VT-3 can also be subtle and musical, with built-in reverb, smooth wet/dry fader control, and instant bypass.
Transform your voice with different character types:
- Pop and electro sounds with two distinctive Auto-Pitch effects
- Create VP-330-style Vocoder sounds without the need for a keyboard
- Scatter function for glitchy effects that sound like something’s broken (in a good way)
- Loads of lo-fi character with Megaphone and Radio settings
- Synthetic sounding voices with the Robot button
- Synth, Lead, and Bass settings for synths you can sing
Built for creative speed and live performance, the VT-3 is meant to be played. It features high-quality specs and sturdy, brightly lit controls that are dead simple to use. The controls and functions are smooth and immediate, with no popping, clicking, or latency issues to worry about, even when switching presets or changing voice characters. Weighing less than two pounds and small enough to slip into a bag, you can take the VT-3 anywhere.