V-Piano Editor Ver.1.10 (For Windows)
The latest version of V-Piano Editor, a software that allows you to use your personal computer to customize the V-Piano's tone parameters in real time.
- Ver.1.10 ... Supports "V-Piano Evolution" system program upgrade
Download and Installation
- Please download and open vpiano_wine_v110.zip file, then put the vpiano_wine_v110" folder onto your computer's suitable directory.
- For details of installation procedure, please refer to ReadMeE.pdf in the folder.
System Requirements Operating System
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10 (64-bit only) CPU/Clock
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 / 8.1
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) SP2
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP SP3
* This program does not support Windows(R) XP Media Center Edition.
* This program does not support Windows Vista(R) x64 and Windows(R) XP x64
Intel(R) Core(TM), Pentium(R) or compatible CPU, 1.6 GHz or higher Memory
512 MB or more Hard Disk Space
190 MB or more Graphics
1024 x 768 dots or higher, 16-bit High Color or more
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the V-Piano Editor, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the V-Piano Editor based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.