SMF Player for macOS / OS X
About the UpdSMF
- UpdSMF is a simple SMF player that runs on OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12.
This SMF player is designed to be used only for updating, and cannot be used to play back conventional SMF music data.
- Before using this, you must first install a MIDI driver so that MIDI data can be transmitted.
For the installation procedure, refer to the documentation for your driver or application.
OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
How to use
- Double-click the UpdSMF icon to start it.
- In "MIDI Out Device," select the MIDI output device that is installed.
- At the right of "SMF Folder," use the [Select] button to specify the folder that contains the SMF data.
Since the UpdSMF program will play back all SMF files in that folder, you should move or delete any SMF files in that folder that are not necessary for the update.
- Click the "Send" button, and the registered SMF files will be played back in the order of their names.
* Apple, Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* macOS is trademark of Apple Inc.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.