OCTA-CAPTURE Driver Ver.1.5.3 for macOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11
* Uninstall the old driver before you install the new driver. For details on the uninstallation procedure, refer to the Readme.htm file that was created when you extracted the archive.
* When you use this driver version, the OCTA-CAPTURE system program must be updated to the latest version ( Ver.1.5.0 or later).
* Since audio buffer settings are initialized after updating the driver, please setup the audio buffer settings in the driver again.
[ CAUTION on OS X El Capitan (10.11) ]
During installation, the message "OCTA-CAPTURE Driver Ver.1.5.3 for macOS 10.12" is displayed, but the driver can be used without problem under OS X 10.11.
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
OS X 10.11
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* Apple, Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* macOS is trademark of Apple Inc.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.