TR-8 Driver Ver.1.5.0 for Windows 8.1 / 7
[ Ver.1.50 ] AUG 2017
- Supported frequencies during a USB connection were expanded to 44.1, 48, and 96 kHz.
* When using the system at 44.1 or 48 kHz, use it with the combination of the TR-8 and the driver both at the latest version (Ver.1.5).
- Functionality for triggering the SP-404SX or SP-404A was added.
Please refer to the "TR-8 Update" for detailed information in the [ Owner's Manuals
This driver has the following requirements.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1 ( 64-bit Edition / 32-bit Edition )
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 ( 64-bit Edition / 32-bit Edition ) (Service Pack 1 or later)
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) ( 64-bit Edition / 32-bit Edition ) (Service Pack 2 or later)
* This driver will not work on Windows RT.
Windows-compatible PC equipped with USB 2.0 port
* Intel chipset recommended.
* TR-8 may not perform to its full specs when used with an added USB 2.0 interface card.
* This product cannot be used with a USB 3.0 port that is not compatible with USB 2.0 specification.
* If this product does not work correctly when connected to a USB 3.0 port, you will need to connect it to a USB 2.0 port.
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* This driver cannot be used in a virtual Windows environment, such as Windows XP Mode (Virtual Windows XP) or Virtual PC.
* This driver cannot be used in a virtual Windows environment, such as Hyper-V or Virtual PC.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
CPU / Clock
Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Processer / 2.0 GHz or higher
2.0 GB or more
- Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.