TD-30 Driver Ver.1.0.1 for OS X 10.11
This is the TD-30 driver for OS X 10.11.
The "TD-30 Driver Ver.1.01" requires that your TD-30 has been updated to the Version 1.10 or later.
Uninstall the TD-30 USB MIDI Driver
If you install the TD-30 USB MIDI Driver to your computer, uninstall it.
- Start computer with all USB cables disconnected.
( except the keyboard and mouse )
- Double-click "Uninstaller."
- The display will indicate "This uninstalls TD-30 USB MIDI driver from this Mac."; click [Uninstall].
* If any other message appears, proceed as directed by that message.
- The display will indicate "Are you sure you want to uninstall the driver?"; click [OK].
- A dialog box will ask you for a password; enter your password and click [OK].
- The display will indicate "Uninstllation is completed."; click [Restart]. Your computer will then restart.
* It may take some time for restarting the computer.
Do not turn off the power or disconnect the USB cable during playback or recording. Doing so may cause your software or operating system to shut down abnormally.
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
OS X v10.11 Computer
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* Apple and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.