SP-404SX Wave Converter Ver.1.00 for Windows
SP-404SX Wave Converter is a software that can write WAV or AIFF files from your computer to an SD card and assign to the pads of the SP-404SX.
SP-404SX Wave Converter can also be used with the SP-404A.
What you need to use this software
- A personal computer meeting the following System Requirements
- An SD card formatted on SP-404SX
- An SD card reader/writer device or a personal computer with the function
Download and extract the archive file
Please open/extract the downloaded “sp404sx_wac_w100.zip” file on your computer to get the file named “Setup.exe” in the “sp404sx_wac_w100” folder.
Installation SP-404SX Wave Converter
- Double-click "Setup.exe".
- Follow the on-screen directions to process with the installation.
Starting up SP-404SX Wave Converter
- Before starting up the SP-404SX Wave Converter, load an SD card formatted by SP-404SX to your computer.
- Select "SP-404SX Wave Converter" from the "Start" menu.
Exiting SP-404SX Wave Converter
- Click the [Exit] button on the SP-404SX Wave Converter. The application will close.
- Clink on the icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen, select [Safely Remove Hardware], and the SD card is stopped.
- Disconnect the SD card.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 / 8.1
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) SP1
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP SP3
* This does not work with the Windows(R) XP Media Center Edition.
CPU / Clock
Intel(R) Core(TM), Pentium(R) processor 1 GHz or higher
(1.6 GHz or higher is recommended for audio playback)
512 MB or more
10 MB or more
Display / Colors
1024 x 768 or higher / 65,536 colors (16 bit High Color) or more
* Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the SP-404SX Wave Converter. But Roland doesn't guarantee that a listed computer can be used satisfactorily with the SP-404SX Wave Converter even if it meets the above requirements.
- Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- Windows(R) is known officially as: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) operating system.
- Intel, Intel Core and Pentium are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation.
- Recording, duplication, distribution, sale lease, performance, or broadcast of copyrighted material (musical works, visual works broadcasts, live performance, etc.) belonging to a third party in part or in whole without the permission of the copyright owner is forbidden by law.
- All products names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.