This is a driver for using the PC-300 on MacOS X.
- Compatible with Apple's standards of CoreMIDI
- Universal Binary (This driver can work on both CPU, Intel processors and PowerPC processors.)
- Single/Dual processor support
- Compatible with Mac OS X v10.5 "Leopard" as of OCT. 26, 2007
This is the driver for connecting the PC-300 to a PC running Windows XP or Windows 2000.
This is an Roland PC-300 driver for Microsoft Windows 98 / Microsoft Windows Me.
- Multiclient support
- As many as four applications can simultaneously use each MIDI OUT/MIDI IN port.
- Simultaneously use four units
This is the driver necessary for connecting the PC-300 to a Macintosh running OS 9 and Opcode's OMS version 2.3.5 or later.
This is the driver necessary for connecting the PC-300 to a Macintosh computer running OS 9 and FreeMIDI.
This utility clears out all Roland USB Windows drivers and should be used if you are having difficulty installing your USB driver.
Note: You will have to reinstall the drivers for any other Roland device that is using a USB connection for Audio or MIDI.