OCTAPAD SPD-30 Driver Version 1.0.0 for OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11
This is a driver for using the SPD Series on OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11.
To use this driver, you must set the "USB Driver" of the SPD Series to "VENDER."
[ When you use on OS X Yosemite (10.10) ]
After unarchiving, if "the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed." appears on execution, follow the steps below to execute.
* This is required only on the first operation.
- Click the icon while pushing the [control] key.
- Select the [Open] from the displayed menu.
- Click the [Open] button after the message to confirm the execution is displayed.
[ CAUTION on OS X Yosemite (10.10) / OS X El Capitan (10.11) ]
* During installation, the message "SPD Series Driver Ver.1.0.0 for OS X 10.9" is displayed, but the driver can be used without problem under OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11.
Do not turn off the power or disconnect the USB cable during playback or recording. Doing so may cause your software or operating system to shut down abnormally.
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
OS X v10.9 / OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.11 Computer
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* Apple and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.