Double-click the "SD-50 Playlist Editor.mpkg" icon.
You will find the file in the folder that you downloaded and expanded.
For information on how to use "SD-50 Playlist Editor for Macintosh", refer to the online manual from the help menu.
[ When you use on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) ]
[ When you use on OS X Mavericks (10.9) ]
[ When you use on OS X Yosemite (10.10) ]
[ When you use on OS X El Capitan (10.11) ]
Perform the following procedure after expanding.
* This is required only on the first operation.
- Click the icon while pushing the [control] key.
- Select the [Open] from the displayed menu.
- Click the [Open] button after the message to confirm the execution is displayed.
This software has the following requirements.
Mac OS X v10.4 / v10.5 / v10.6 / v10.7 / OS X v10.8 / OS X v10.9 / OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.11
Intel(R) Core(TM), Xeon(R) processor or PowerPC G4 1GHz or higher
512 MB or more
300 MB or more of free space
1024 x 768 dots or higher / 16 bit High Color or more
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the SD-50 Playlist Editor, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the SD-50 Playlist Editor based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
* Apple, Macintosh and Mac OS are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
* Intel, Core and Xeon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.