Mobile Studio Canvas Playlist Editor Windows v1.00
This is an application program for editing Playlist parameters of the SD-50 on your computer.
Please execute the "Setup(.exe)" file.
You will find the file in the folder that you downloaded and expanded.
For information on how to use "SD-50 Playlist Editor", refer to the online manual from the help menu.
This software has the following requirements.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10 CPU/Clock
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7
Microsoft Windows Vista(R)
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Home
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Professional
Intel(R) Pentium(R) or compatible processor / RAM
1.6GHz or higher(Windows XP), 2.0 GHz or higher(Windows Vista/Windows 7)
1 GB or more Hard Disk
1.0 GB or more Display / Colors
1024 x 768 or higher / 16 bit High Color or more Others
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the SD-50 Playlist Editor, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the SD-50 Playlist Editor based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
* Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* Intel and Pentium are trademarks of IntelCorporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* All files and other material contained in this folder are copyrighted by the Roland. Any alteration, modification, duplication, distribution, or reproduction of this material is prohibited. Additionally, Roland reserves the right to make changes to these programs and files without prior notice.