INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2.0.3 for Windows
The INTEGRA-7 Editor is a plug-in editor that allows for editing of the parameters of the INTEGRA-7. This software is not a software instrument, but is used for editing the INTEGRA-7 from within your software DAW application.
* INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2 is a 64-bit plug-in. It cannot be installed in 32-bit versions of Windows.
* INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2 for Windows is available with INTEGRA-7 Ver.1.20 or later. Check the version
* To use INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2 for Windows, install the INTEGRA-7-dedicated driver in advance.
* In order to use INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2 for Windows, you must set the INTEGRA-7's own USB driver setting to "VENDER
." Make this setting as described in "Using the INTEGRA-7 with a Computer" in the INTEGRA-7 owner's manual.
[ Ver.2.0.3 ]
The following bug was fixed.
- The INST No. does not follow when Current Partial is selected for SN-D TONE.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "intgr7_edr_w203e.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "intgr7_edr_w203e" folder will be appeared.
How to install
Double-click the INTEGRA7EditorVer2_x64_en.msi to install the software.
* The installation guide for when using Cubase 7.5 / 8 or SONAR X3 is contained in [Owner's Manual] - [INTEGRA-7] - [INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2 Install Guide].
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 64-bit Edition ( Service Pack 1 or later )
Compatible Host Applications
The following host applications have been verified to work properly with the plug-in version INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2 for Windows.
Steinberg - Cubase 7.5 / 8 ( 64-bit )
Cakewalk - SONAR X3 ( 64-bit )
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.
* Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.