INTEGRA-7 Motional Surround Editor Ver.1.0.0 for Windows
The INTEGRA-7 Motional Surround Editor is a VSTi instrument that allows you to graphically control the Motional Surround aspect of the Roland INTEGRA-7 synthesizer.
Configuration for using INTEGRA-7 Motional Surround Editor
Please configure as follows to use INTEGRA-7 Motional Surround Editor.
Driver installation and INTEGRA-7 configuration MIDI Device configuration
Install the INTEGRA-7 USB driver to your PC and then set the [ SYSTEM ] - [ USB Driver ] of INTEGRA-7 to [ VENDER
You must configure so that a DAW software does not use the same MIDI device that VSTi plug-in editor uses.
* On Windows, if a DAW software use the same MIDI device that VSTi plug-in editor use, the VSTi editor cannot communicate with INTEGRA-7.
Example of configuration (For SONAR X1 LE)
- Do not select [ INTEGRA-7 CTRL ] but [ INTEGRA-7 ] in MIDI Devices of the SONAR X1 LE's Preferences.
Select the [ Edit ] - [ Preferences ] - [ MIDI Devices ] from the SONAR X1 LE's menu.
On the [ Select MIDI input and output devices ] screen, check the [ INTEGRA-7 ] and uncheck the [ INTEGRA-7 CTRL ] checkbox.
- Select the [ INTEGRA-7 CTRL ] in the VSTi plug-in editor.
Click the Settings button on it to select the [ INTEGRA-7 CTRL ] in the Input and Output MIDI ports.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "intgr7_mse_w100.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "intgr7_mse_w100" folder will be appeared.
How to install
Double-click the INTEGRA-7_VST_Editor.exe to install the software.
* When you install the software, you must log on to Windows as a user whose Account Type is Computer administrator. (Administrator and so on)
* For more information regarding "User Account," consult your computer system administrator.
* Roland reserves the right to make changes to these programs and files without prior notice.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 32-bit Edition (Service Pack 2 or later)
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 64-bit Edition (Service Pack 2 or later)
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Home Edition (Service Pack 3 or later)
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Professional (Service Pack 3 or later)
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.
- Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.