Digital Piano Driver Ver.1.0.0 for OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11
This is the Digital Piano driver for OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11.
[ When you use on OS X Yosemite (10.10) ]
After unarchiving, if "the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed." appears on execution, follow the steps below to execute.
* This is required only on the first operation.
- Click the icon while pushing the [control] key.
- Select the [Open] from the displayed menu.
- Click the [Open] button after the message to confirm the execution is displayed.
[ CAUTION on OS X Yosemite (10.10) / OS X El Capitan (10.11) ]
* During installation, the message "Roland Digital Piano Driver Ver.1.0.0 for OS X 10.9" is displayed, but the driver can be used without problem under OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11.
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
OS X v10.9 / OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.11 Computer
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* Apple and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.