GR-55 Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Windows Vista
This is the GR-55 driver for Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 32-bit Edition / 64-bit Edition.
This driver has the following requirements.
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 64-bit Edition
A computer with a USB connector that supports USB Specification Revision 2.0 or higher
* Intel chipset is recommended.
* GR-55 may not perform to its full specs when used with an added USB 2.0 interface card.
* Macintosh computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
Caution when using the Windows Vista 64-bit Edition
In order to use this product with the 64-bit Edition of Windows Vista, please read and understand the following points. You must also take into account the compatibility of each product you will be using.
- The maximum amount of memory supported by a 64-bit Edition of Windows Vista will vary depending on which edition of Windows Vista you use, and the specifications of your PC's motherboard.
- In order to use the 64-bit Edition of Windows Vista, you must use 64-bit drivers; not only for this product, but also for all hardware you're using with your computer.
- If you are using plug-ins with 64-bit compatible DAW software, the plug-ins you use must also support 64-bit operation.
- This driver has been tested on several computer systems, but please understand that we cannot guarantee it will operate on your particular computer. Depending on the combination of your computer system and software, there may also be cases in which you might not obtain the expected performance.
- Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- ASIO is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
- All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.