DUO-CAPTURE USB Driver Ver. 1.0.1 for Mac OS X 10.9
This is a driver for using the DUO-CAPTURE on OS X 10.9.
* If your device has a [COMPUTER/TAB] switch, set the [COMPUTER/TAB] switch to "COMPUTER" before use.
[ Ver.1.0.1 ]
Made workaround for the following issue.
- Some certain Mac models exhibited symptoms such as recording or playback was not working properly.
[ CAUTION ]
* If Mac sleeps while playing a music file in the Finder, and then Mac resumes, the Finder may freeze. Here's procedures to recover the Finder:
- Press command - option - esc keys at the same time.
- Choose Finder and click [Relaunch] button.
- The display will indicate "Do you want to force Finder to quit?"; click [Relaunch] button.
* If Mac sleeps while using an audio application, like DAW, and then Mac resumes, playback/recording may not work. If this happens, please relaunch the audio application.
Apple and Roland are looking into these two issues now.
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
OS X v10.9
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* Even if cinnected to a USB 3.0 port, the Performance of the product will not change.
- Apple and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.