DUO-CAPTURE EX USB Driver Ver. 1.0.0 for Windows 7 / Vista / XP
This is the DUO-CAPTURE EX driver for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP.
* To use this driver, you must set the [COMPUTER/TABLET] switch of the DUO-CAPTURE EX to " COMPUTER(48/44.1). "
This driver has the following requirements.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or later)
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or later)
Windows-compatible PC equipped with USB port
* This product cannot be used with a USB 3.0 port that is not compatible with USB 2.0 specification.
* If this product does not work correctly when connected to a USB 3.0 port, you will need to connect it to a USB 2.0 port.
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* This driver cannot be used in a virtual Windows environment, such as Windows XP Mode (Virtual Windows XP) or Virtual PC.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
- Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.