DUO-CAPTURE EX Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Mac OS X v10.5 / v10.6 / v10.7 / OS x v10.8
This is a driver for using the DUO-CAPTURE EX on Mac OS X v10.5 / v10.6 / v10.7 / OS x v10.8.
* To use this driver, you must set the [COMPUTER/TABLET] switch of the DUO-CAPTURE EX to " COMPUTER(48/44.1). "
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later / v10.6 / v10.7 / OS X v10.8
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
Caution if using a Mac equipped with a 64-bit processor
On Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.6, software that is 64-bit compatible will run in 64-bit mode.
If your software does not run correctly in 64-bit mode, you may be able to avoid the problem by starting up your software in 32-bit mode as follows.
- If your software is running, close it.
- Control-click the icon for your software, and choose "Get Info."
- Under "General," check "Open in 32-bit mode."
* This setting is not available for software that is not 64-bit compatible.
- Start up your software.
- Apple and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.