Digital Piano Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Windows 10
This contains information on the Digital Piano driver compatible with Microsoft Windows 10.
Driver for Windows 10
Your computer automatically downloads the Windows(R) 10 driver from the Internet when a product requiring the driver is connected to the computer.
For detailed information about the driver, check "Download File" at the bottom of this page.
* Under normal conditions, the driver installation is completed in several minutes. It may take about 10 minutes depending on the Internet connectivity or if there are other drivers being installed for other devices.
* A problem may have occurred if the device is connected but cannot be used after waiting for 10 minutes. Download the detailed information for the driver and refer to "Troubleshooting."
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10 ( 64-bit Edition / 32-bit Edition )
* Windows 10 Mobile is not supported.
Windows-compatible PC equipped with USB port
* Intel chipset is recommended.
* The device may not perform to its full specs when used with an added USB 2.0 interface card.
* This product cannot be used with a USB 3.0 port that is not compatible with USB 2.0 specification.
* If this product does not work correctly when connected to a USB 3.0 port, you will need to connect it to a USB 2.0 port.
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* This driver cannot be used in a virtual Windows environment, such as Hyper-V or Virtual PC.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* The Internet connection is needed to download the driver.
- Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.