DP-90e/DP-90SE System Program Version 1.11
This system program updates your DP90e / DP90Se to the latest version 1.11.
How to know the version
Before you start, check the system program version of your DP90e / DP90Se.
- Hold down [ + ] and [ - ] and switch on the power to the unit.
If this shows the latest version (version 1.11 or later), there's no need to update your DP90e / DP90Se.
- After verifying the displayed version, switch off the power.
Update history [ Ver.1.11 ]
- A "Loading/Saving Piano Setups" function was added.
- Support for the "Piano Designer" Android application was added.
- Support for the "Piano Designer" iOS application was added.
What you will need to update your DP90e / DP90Se
- DP90e / DP90Se
- USB Memory ( Roland's M-UF1G or M-UF2G is recommended )
* The USB Memory need to be formatted on a DP90e / DP90Se.
- A computer with a USB connector ( Windows 7 / 8, Mac OS X v10.4.3 or later )
- Update file downloaded from this page
Cautions with the update
- We recommend that you save your user data to a USB memory before you perform the update. If a problem occurs and your user data is lost, you will be able to restore the original state by reloading the data you saved. For details on the procedure, refer to the following sections of the Owner's Manual.
- Copying a Saved Song
- Memory Backup (Refer to the owner's manual to make a note of the settings.)
- Settings Stored Automatically (Refer to the owner's manual to make a note of the settings.)
- Auto Off
- CD/Audio Type
- USB Driver
- USB Memory Mode
- Wireless LAN
- Never power-off your DP90e / DP90Se while the update is in progress!
If a power failure or similar accident occurs during the update process, the DP90e / DP90Se won't be able to start up in normal operating mode. This will require servicing, so you will need to contact Roland service center near you if this occurs.
- We regret that we are unable to answer questions regarding the update procedure using this system program. Please perform the update responsibly, following the directions given in this document.
Getting the update file
Please open/extract the downloaded "dp90e_sys_v111.zip" file on your computer to get the update files in the "R062_DP90e" folder.
Procedure for the update
- Copy the entire folder containing the DP90e / DP90Se update data ( R062_DP90e ) to the root directory of the formatted USB Memory, and then detach the device from the computer.
- Leaving the power to the DP90e / DP90Se switched off; connect the USB Memory to the USB MEMORY port.
- Hold down [ Rec ] and switch on the power to the unit.
Please wait for about ten seconds until displaying "LOADING"
- The update starts. Wait several minutes. When "COMPLETE" is displayed, the operation is finished.
- Detach the USB Memory and switch off the power to the unit.