AIRA Modular Customizer Ver.1.50 for Windows
AIRA Modular Customizer is dedicated software for customizing BITRAZER, DEMORA, TORCIDO, and SCOOPER.
Update history [ Ver.1.50 ]
Download and Expand the Archive File
Download the file named "AIRA_Modular_w150.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "AIRA_Modular_w150" folder will be appeared.
How to Install
Copy the "AIRA_Modular_w150" folder to the drive of your computer.
In the "AIRA_Modular_w150" folder, double-click "AIRA Modular Customizer Installer.exe".
Starting the Application
Double-click the AIRA MODULAR CUSTOMIZER icon on the desktop.
For detailed information about the AIRA Modular Customizer, after startup, click [ System Menu ], then AIRA Modular Customizer, and view the manual ( in PDF format ).
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10 ( 64-bit version / 32-bit version ) Resolution
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 / 8.1 ( 64-bit version / 32-bit version )
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 Service Pack 1 or later ( 64-bit version / 32-bit version )
* This app cannot be used in a virtual Window environment such as Windows XP Mode (Virtual Windows XP), Hyper-V, or Virtual PC.
* Mac computers running Windows are not supported.
1,920 x 1,080 pixels or higher Required hardware
USB port or sound card Required software
Internet Explorer 10 or later
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the AIRA Modular Customizer, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the AIRA Modular Customizer based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
* Microsoft, Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* All products names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.