Roland Corporation U.S.
One of the leading music products companies in the industry, Roland Corporation U.S. has employment opportunities for dynamic, resourceful, results-driven individuals determined to make a difference in contributing to our success.
We are an organization of dedicated people committed to creating and distributing superior musical products. Our core values are focused on customer service, innovation and creativity, quality, and the contagious enthusiasm among our employees.
We have an excellent benefit package, as part of our total compensation, which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance plans, disability plans, vacation and holiday pay, and a great 401(k) plan.
Roland Corporation U.S. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Human Resources department if at any time during the interview process you feel a reasonable accommodation is required to facilitate the interview or job functionality.
Roland does not accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than from the candidates themselves.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no employment opportunities currently available. Please check back later.
Key Accounts Analyst
Reports To: Vice President of Sales Operations
The Key Accounts Analyst will work with the Vice President of Sales Operations and Sales Management Team to support sales planning and analysis for key accounts. Ideal candidate will have Business Analysis experience, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The Key Accounts Analyst will help establish/streamline policies and procedures throughout the department, support best practices in sales forecasting, reporting, and communications. Data analysis, reporting, market research, inventory flow, competitive analysis, planning, and sales process optimization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collects, consolidates and generates weekly key account sell-in and sell-through data against objectives to support the sales management team.
- Tracks and analyzes key metrics – Inventory flow and profitability – for opportunities to exceed forecast.
- Proactively analyzes account data to identify opportunities with Key Accounts and improve internal efficiency.
- Prepares reports and analysis for the Sales and Marketing departments, including: executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and strategic projects.
- Develops and deploys monthly 360 reports of Key Accounts.
- Develops presentations that analyze sales data and marketing activities with Key Accounts.
- Implements and manages reports to ensure key data required to successfully manage the business is effectively deployed to all responsible parties.
- Analyzes and reports on both consumer and dealer facing finance programs.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in related work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing or related degree.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, strong written skills, creativity, and adaptability to changing situations.
- Ability to integrate and analyze data. Strong negotiations skills a must along with the ability to stand firm when necessary.
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent systems skills including Excel and PowerPoint are required.
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
This position requires the ability to sit 60% of the day, walk 30% and stand 10%. Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 20 pounds. Must also be able to bend, push, pull, and reach forward and from side to side to access files. Some driving is involved to attend seminars. Requires constant use of hands, arms, and wrist movement for PC work. Requires the ability to write memos, and possess good spelling skills and/or the ability to use a dictionary. Must be able to read and comprehend what is read. Basic math skills are required. Must have good eyesight for reading, writing and use of PC. Must have good hearing and can speak clearly, for phone work and interaction with other employees, vendors and other outside callers.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This is a non-exempt position. Pay periods are bi-weekly. Company offers excellent salary, and benefit package will include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and much more. If interested, please send resume with salary history to email@example.com. NO AGENCY PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.