JD-XA Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Windows
This is the JD-XA driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7.
* To use this driver, you must set the USB Driver of the JD-XA to "VENDOR."
[ When using Windows 8 ]
When the message about Windows SmartScreen is displayed on installing or executing a software, please perform the following procedures.
- Click the [ More info ].
- Click the [ Run anyway ].
* If your PC does not be connected to the Internet, Step.1 will be skipped.
This driver has the following requirements.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 / 8.1 ( 64-bit Edition / 32-bit Edition )
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 ( 64-bit Edition / 32-bit Edition ) ( Service Pack 1 or later )
* This driver will not work on Windows RT.
Windows-compatible PC equipped with USB port
* This product cannot be used with a USB 3.0 port that is not compatible with USB 2.0 specification.
* If this product does not work correctly when connected to a USB 3.0 port, you will need to connect it to a USB 2.0 port.
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* This driver cannot be used in a virtual Windows environment, such as Windows XP Mode ( Virtual Windows XP ) or Virtual PC.
* This driver cannot be used in a virtual Windows environment, such as Hyper-V or Virtual PC.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
- Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.