DR-660: Song Write (Real-time)
Use the following steps to create a Song in the DR-660 using the real-time method of recording:
1. Press the SONG button until "PATTERN" shows in upper left of the display.
2. Turn the TEMPO/DATA dial to select the first pattern to be used in the song.
3. Press the SONG button until "SONG" shows in the display.
4. Turn the TEMPO/DATA dial to select an empty song.
5. Press TEMPO.
6. Turn the TEMPO/DATA dial to set the desired tempo.
7. Press REC.
8. Press START.
9. The pattern selected in step #2 above will begin playing and continue to play until the next pattern is selected. Turn the TEMPO/DATA to select the next desired pattern number.
Tip: You can also select each pattern by using the numeric keypad (small numbered keys under the display) followed by pressing the ENTER button.
10. As the song records, continue selecting desired patterns.
11. When finished, press STOP.
12. Press START to hear your new Song.