U-20: Assigning Individual Outputs
To assign Timbres to Outputs for Direct, Dry, Reverb, Chorus routings, use the following procedure:
Note: If nothing is plugged in to the DIRECT OUT jacks, the signal from the DIRECT OUT jacks will be output from the MIX OUT jacks.
1. Press EDIT.
2. CURSOR to "SOUND," then press ENTER.
3. CURSOR to "PRT," then press ENTER.
4. CURSOR to "OUTPUT," then press ENTER.
5. CURSOR to "ASGN."
6. Use the VALUE UP/DOWN buttons and the chart below to choose the desired Output Assign value.
7. CURSOR to "PAN."
8. Use the VALUE UP/DOWN buttons and the chart below to choose the desired Pan value.
Output Jack - - Output Assign - - Pan
Out 1 (Mix L) - - Dry* - - - - - - 7<
Out 2 (Mix R) - - Dry* - - - - - - >7
Out 3 (Dir 1L)- - Dir - - - - - - - 7<
Out 4 (Dir 1R)- - Dir - - - - - - - >7
* If Dry is not chosen for Output Assign, the reverb or chorus effect will mix the sound between the L and R Mix Outputs.