VS-2000CD: Remaining in Locator Mode
You can set the VS-2000 so that it remains in Locator mode, or returns back to the Tracks Status mode immediately after pressing a locator.
1. Hold down SHIFT and press F4.
2. If you don't see "System" above F1, press PAGE until you do.
3. Press F1[System].
4. If F1"Param1" isn't highlighted, press F1.
5. You can set the RTN TO TR STATUS SW box to:
"on"- to automatically leave locator mode after you store, recall, or clear a locator and return to the Track Status mode
"off"- to remain in Locator mode after you store, recall, or clear a locator.
6. Press F6 for "Exit" to confirm your changes.