Discover 5: Writing User Programs
You can store all of your current settings as a user program. A user program includes:
D Beam and footswitch settings
Vocal Harmonizer settings
The DisCover 5 has 128 user program memories. Use the following steps to save a user program:
1. Press the USER PROGRAM button.
2. If USER PROGRAM appears at the lower-left corner of the display, touch it.
3. Touch MEMORIZE on the screen.
4. Touch the A/B and numeric fields to select a Group, Bank and Memory location.
5. Touch EXECUTE to store your edited program.
6. Press EXIT.