XP-60, XP-80: Using Real Time Erase
The XP-60/80 has a realtime erase function for erasing unwanted data during mix recording of a drum loop. Use the following procedure to enable realtime erase:
1. Enter the RECORD mode [so your drum pattern is looping].
2. Press F5 [Erase].
3. Hold down the key that you would like to erase.
NOTE: Any recorded events of that note will be erased for as long as you hold down the key.
- If you hold down two keys, those notes [and all the notes in between] will be erased.
- If you hold down the REC button, all note data will be erased for as long as you hold the REC button.
4. Press EXIT to leave the erase mode.