XV-88: Saving Data to a SmartMedia Card
All of the settings in internal memory can be saved as a single file onto a
SmartMedia card. Use the following procedure to format and save data to a
SmartMedia card. If your card is already formatted, skip Steps 4-7:
1. Insert a Smart Media card into the XV-88.
2. Press UTILITY.
3. CURSOR down to access "Utility Menu 2."
4. CURSOR to "CARD" and press ENTER.
5. CURSOR to "FORMAT" and press ENTER.
6. Press ENTER twice to format the card.
Note: This will erase all of the data on the card.
7. Press EXIT twice.
8. CURSOR to "SAVE," and press ENTER.