EM-2000: Recording with the 16-Track Sequencer
The EM-2000 features a built-in 16-track sequencer which allows you to record
and edit your own MIDI compositions. Use the following procedure to record with
the 16-track sequencer:
1) Press SONG TOOLS in the Recorder section.
2) Press M DRUMS [16 TRACKS SEQUENCER] under the display.
3) Turn the DRUMS/PART knob to select a track for recording.
4) Press PAGE [ v ] two times.
5) Turn the BASS/BANK knob to select a "Tone."
6) Press REC in the RECORDER section to arm the recorder.
7) Press PLAY/STOP in the RECORDER section to begin recording.
8) Press PLAY/STOP in the RECORDER section when you are finished recording.
9) Press RESET to return to the beginning of the recording.
10) Use PLAY/STOP in the RECORDER section to control playback.
11) Repeat steps 3-9 to record additional tracks.