FP-5: Storing and Recalling your Settings
The FP-5 can save your current keyboard setup in one of seven memory locations. Each of these locations is associated with a TONE button. Use the following procedure to store your current settings:
1. Hold down the SETUP button and press one of the red flashing TONE buttons - all of the other TONE buttons stop flashing and the FP-5 stores your settings. When its finished, the TONE buttons once again begin to flash red.
2. Release the SETUP button.
3. Press SETUP once more to leave Setup mode.
Use the following procedure to recall stored settings:
1. Press the SETUP button so it lights red - the TONE buttons flash green.
2. Press the desired TONE button to recall the settings stored there.
3. Press SETUP once more to exit Setup mode.