BR-864: Exchanging Data - the Track Exchange Function
Perform the procedure given below to exchange the data between two tracks:
1. Press [UTILITY].
2. Press CURSOR [<] or [>] to move the cursor to "TRK," and press [ENTER].
3. Press CURSOR [<] or [>] to move the cursor to "XCG," and press [ENTER].
4. Use CURSOR [<] or [>] and the TIME/VALUE dial to select the two tracks/V-Tracks to exchange data.
5. When you are ready to execute the exchange, press [ENTER]. The display will ask "Are you sure?" so that you can confirm the operation.
6. Press [ENTER]. The exchange is executed.
7. Press [UTILITY] (or press [EXIT] repeatedly) to return to the Play screen.