PK-6: Changing the Velocity Sensitivity of the PK-6
1. Press the SHIFT footswitch so it is lit. The display will show "---".
2. Press the HOLD/PARAMETER footswitch so it is flashing.
3. Use the OCTAVER BASS/DOWN or PORTAMENTO/UP footswitch to display "uEL" in the display.
4. Press the pedal labelled "ENTER" to confirm your selection.
5. Use the OCTAVER BASS/DOWN or PORTAMENTO/UP footswitch to set the velocity value.
NOTE: The default value is "On". If you select a numerical value (the range is 0 - 127) the velocity will be fixed at that amount. In other words, the pedals will no longer be velocity sensitive. They will always send the same velocity value, no matter how hard or soft you play the pedals.
6. Press the ENTER footswitch to confirm your selection.