The following article will guide you through setting up the TR-8 to be SLAVED and recorded by the MV-8800.
- 1 MIDI cable
- 2 1/4" instrument cables
- 1 TR-8
- 1 MV-8800
- Using a MIDI cable, connect the MV-8800's MIDI OUT A to the MIDI IN port on the TR-8. The TR-8 is now slaved to the MV-8800.
- Using the 2 1/4" instrument cables, attach the MIX OUT outputs of the TR-8 to the MIC/Line inputs of the MV-8800
- Hit MENU on the MV-8800
- Select Add Audio Track.
- If desired, rename track to "TR-8"
- Click Execute
- Curser to your newly created audio track and hit REC on the MV-8800. The "Recording Parameter (Audio)" window should appear.
- Select Direct Rec under "Rec Mode."
- Select your desired Count In, Auto Punch, and Metronome Settings.
- Hit PLAY.
-Press STOP when done with recording.