MMP-2: Using the Dynamics Processor
The MMP-2 provides a compressor to help control volume changes. Use the following procedure to activate the MMP-2's compressor:
1. Press the DYNAMICS EDIT SELECT button. "COMP" is displayed in the top left of the screen.
2. Turn the knob beneath COMP to select "ON".
3. Use the PAGE buttons to navigate through the various dynamics parameters. Turn the knob beneath any parameter to change its value.
4. To hear the input signal without compression, press DYNAMICS BYPASS so it turns solid red. Press it again to turn the compressor back on.
5. Repeatedly press METER until its red to display gain reduction, or orange to show output level.