Fantom X8, Fantom X7, Fantom X6: Creating a Split
Follow these steps to create a split between Parts 1 and 2.
1. Press LAYER/SPLIT so it's lit.
2. Turn the VALUE dial to select PRST: 01 Seq: Template.
3. Use CURSOR buttons and the VALUE dial to place a checkmark next to Parts 1 and 2.
4. Press F2 (Part View).
5. Turn the VALUE dial to select PR-B 104 Warm Strings as the patch for Part 2.
6. Press CURSOR UP to highlight Part 1.
7. Turn the VALUE dial to select PR-A 003 Warm Piano.
8. Press LAYER/SPLIT again.
9. Press F3 (Key Range).
10. Use the CURSOR buttons to select PART 1.
11. Use the CURSOR buttons and VALUE dial to change
the Lower value to C4.
12. Press the CURSOR down button to select PART 2.
13. Use the CURSOR buttons and VALUE dial to change the Upper value to B3.
14. Play the keyboard to hear the newly created split between PR-B 104 Warm Strings on the left and PR-A 003 Warm Piano on the right.