RS-5, RS-9: Splitting the Keyboard
Splitting the keyboard on the RS-Series enables you to play one Tone on the
lower half of the keyboard, and a different Tone on the upper half. Use the
following procedure to select Tones in a split:
1) Press TONE/PERFORM to select Tone in the top of the display.
2) Press SPLIT so that it is lit.
3) Press UPPER, also labeled "PART<," to select the Upper Tone.
4) Use the VALUE +/- buttons or the Number Pad to change the Upper Tone.
5) Press LOWER, also labeled "PART>," to select the Lower Tone.
6) Use the VALUE +/- buttons or the Number Pad to change the Lower Tone.