mc-80: Using Realtime Transpose
The Transpose function can transpose currently playing files. Use the following
procedure to transpose a song:
1) Press TRANSPOSE so it is lit.
2) Use the CURSOR buttons to select "Value."
3) Use the keypad or the VALUE dial to enter the desired Transpose amount.
4) Use the CURSOR buttons to select the "On/Off" area of the display.
5) Use the CURSOR buttons to highlight a track and use the VALUE dial to
enable  or disable [ _ ] the transpose function for that track.
NOTE: The default setting enables all tracks except track 10 which is normally
the drum track.
6) Press TRANSPOSE so it is not lit to return to the play page.