HP-302: Initializing—Restoring the HP-302 Factory Settings
The following procedure clears the HP-302 internal memory and reloads its original factory settings.
Caution: All User data is deleted when you clear the HP-302's memory. Please be sure to first back up any information you wish to keep.
1. While holding the Twin Piano button, press the Key Touch button so "Fnc" appears on the display.
2. Press the flashing Right button to display "Fct."
3. Press the flashing Play/Stop button to display "Sur."
4. Press the blinking Rec button to display a flashing "Fct."
5. When the procedure is finished, "End" is displayed.
6. Turn the HP-302 off and back on again.
Note: Never turn off the power during a Factory Reset. This may result in corrupted internal data and can prevent the HP-302 from being turned on again.