During playback of a phrase, it is possible to pause and change the present playback time. Use the following procedure to change the location of the playback time:
1. Press PLAY to begin playback. The PLAY button indicator will light.
2. Press PLAY again to pause playback. The PLAY button indicator will flash and Pause will appear in the display.
3. Press the SELECT dial to select the desired unit of measurement (hours, minutes, or seconds).
4. Use the SELECT dial to select the playback time location. Rotating the SELECT dial clockwise will move the time location in an earlier direction. Rotating the SELECT dial counterclockwise will move the time location in a later direction.
5. Pressing the PLAY button will continue playback. The PLAY button indicator will return to a steady lighted condition.