VSR-880: How do I link channels to create a stereo pair?
When recording from a stereo source such as a stereo instument or bouncing from multiple tracks you will want to link a pair of channels to keep the stereo integrity of the sound intact. To channel link tracks 7 and 8 use the following procedure:
1) Hold down SHIFT and press TR MIX.
2) Hold down SHIFT and press 7
3) PARAMETER to "Channel Link ="
4) Use the TIME/VALUE wheel to select "On"
5) Press PLAY/DISPLAY to return to the main display.