KR-11: Saving a Recorded Song to Disk
Use the following procedure to save a recorded song to disk:
1. Record a song as described under Recording a Song.
2. Insert a formatted disk into the drive.
Note: Make sure the disk was formatted on a KR-11 (Refer to the Owners Manual, pg. 36 for more information.)
3. Press the SAVE button (located to the left of the disk drive.)
4. Use the buttons to the right of the Up Arrow and Down Arrow on the screen to select a song destination.
5. Press the button under SAVE on the screen.
6. Press the EXIT button (located to the left of the screen) to return to the main menu.
Refer to the Owners Manual, pg. 34 for more information.