VS-2480, VS-2400: Creating Locators
You can create and have the VS-2480/2400 store up to 100 Locations in any project. Using Locators allows you to jump to any point in a project quickly.
1. Press the LOCATOR/BANK button so that it is lit.
2. To store your current location in the project to a Locator, press any number from 0 to 9 on the numeric keypad. This stores that exact location under that Locator number.
(You can do this while the VS is playing or not)
3. Once you've stored ten Locators using buttons 0 through 9, you can create more by switching to other Locator Banks. You have 10 available Locator Banks each containing 10 Locator numbers.
4. To change Locator Banks, press and hold the SHIFT button then press the LOCATOR/BANK button. The numeric keypad buttons will light. The number of the current BANK you are in will be lit, but not flashing. Press any of the flashing numeric keypad buttons to switch to that BANK (all lights will turn off).
5. Just press any of the numeric keypad buttons 0-9 to store Locators for the new BANK.