TD-6, V-CLUB: Creating a Song
A Drum part can be recorded as a "Song" with any of the 100 User locations. This can be done by playing the pads connected to the TD-6, or using an external midi controller. Use the following steps to record a User Song while playing the pads.
1. Press SONG.
2. Use the DEC/- or INC/+ buttons to select a blank User song (151-250). Note: " * " indicates a blank User song.
3. Press REC.
4. A time signature of 4/4 will show in the display. Use DEC/- INC/+ to select a different time signature if desired.
5. Press the ARROW RIGHT > button once to select "Length."
6. Use DEC/- INC/+ to choose the desired length in measures (1-999).
7. Press the ARROW RIGHT > button to select "Tempo."
8. Use DEC/- INC/+ to choose the Tempo for your song (20-260).
9. Press the ARROW RIGHT > button to select "Quantize."
10. Use DEC/- INC/+ to select the desired quantize value.
11. Press the ARROW RIGHT > button to select "RecMode."
12. Use DEC/- INC/+ to select "LOOP ALL."
13. Press START. Note: The metronome will count off for one measure before recording begins.
14. After the one measure count off, play the pads along with the metronome.
15. When finished recording, press STOP.
16. Press PLAY to hear the performance.
Tip: A User Song will play the instruments in any selected Drum Kit. Try selecting a different Drum Kit and playing the Song.