GT-10: Using EZ TONE to Create Guitar Tone
1. Start with any patch.
2. Using the EZ TONE buttons on the left of the GT-10, press the CREATE button.
3. Use the knobs below the display to select the type of pickups you're using and the type of output into which your GT-10 is connected.
4. Using the right cursor button, move to your next edit. (Press the left arrow button to return to the previous edit.)
5. Use the knobs on the left below the display to select a basic tone for your patch, and then use the knobs on the right to select the desired variation.
TIP: It's a good idea to play your guitar and listen throughout this process.
6. Using the right cursor button, move to the tone grid, and then use the knobs to move the cursor horizontally and vertically around the grid to dial in the tone you want.
7. Press the right cursor again, and move the knobs around the EFX grid to set the desired effect amount.
8. Press the WRITE button.
9. Turn the VALUE dial to select a User patch location, from U01-1 to U50-4.
10. Press the WRITE button again. Your patch is now saved.