DR-880: Using the same TSC (Total Sound Control) Setting for all Patterns and Songs.
Normally, when you play a Pattern or Song in the DR-880, the TSC(Total Sound Control) setting specified by each pattern or song will be heard. If desired, you can disable this function so that the "currently selected" TSC setting will be heard when playing any Pattern or Song:
1. Press EXIT a few times to confirm that you are not in edit mode.
2. Press EDIT.
3. Press the CURSOR Right or Left (< >) buttons to select the "PLAY OPTION" icon.
4. Press ENTER.
5. Press the CURSOR Down button to choose "TSC SelMod:"
6. Turn the VALUE dial to select "MANUAL."
7. Press EXIT when finished.