HPi-7S: Song Copy Function
Use the following procedure to copy a song from one location to another:
1. Connect the USB memory with the song to be copied to the External Memory connector.
2. Press the [Function] button. The Functions screen appears.
3. Press the cursor buttons to select , then press the [O] button.
4. Press the cursor left or right button to select "Copy", then press the [O] button.
5. Press the cursor up or down button to select the copy type (copy source and destination).
NOTE: If copying songs from USB memory to the "Favorites," select "External Memory to Favorites".
Songs that have been saved to "Favorites" can be copied onto USB memory. In this case, select "Favorites to External Memory"
6. Press the [O] button.
7. Press the cursor up or down button to select the song you want to copy.
When "All" is selected, all of the songs on the USB memory are copied to "Favorites."
8. Press the cursor left or right button to select Copy Destination.
9. Press the cursor up or down button to select the copy-destination number.
NOTE: If a number is displayed with a song name, a song is already saved to that number. If you select a number with previously saved song data and proceed to copy to that location, the previously saved song will be erased. If you don’t want to erase a previously saved song, choose a number with no song name appears in the destination column.
10. Press the [O] button. The song is copied.