Handsonic 10, HPD-10: Pad Sensitivity
You can adjust the pad sensitivity on the Handsonic-10 to suit your playing style. Use the following steps to do so:
1. Hold the SHIFT button and press EDIT.
2. Press CURSOR down until "PAD" appears in the display.
3. Press CURSOR right once - "Playstyle" appears in the display.
4. Press the + or - button to choose the desired setting. (HAND / FINGER). With the "Finger" setting the pad surface will be more sensitive for playing with your fingers.
5. Press CURSOR down once - "Sens" appears in the display.
6. Press the + or - button to adjust the sensitivity as desired (1-10).
If you like, use the CURSOR down and + or - buttons to further adjust the Curve and Pressure Sensitivity parameters.
7. When you're finished, press the EDIT button to return the main display. The new sensitivity settings are stored automatically.