GP-100: Connecting the GP-100 to a Sound System
Both pair of stereo outputs can be individually setup to work with a standard guitar amp or direct into a full range PA or recording system. The factory presets are setup to use the OUTPUT A L/(MONO) and R connections. Connect a set of cables from these outputs.
1. Press GLOBAL.
2. Rotate PARAMETER to Amp Being Used:A.
3. Rotate VALUE to select Solid State or Tube to determine the amplifier you are using.
4. Dial PARAMETER to SP(eakers) Being Used:A. VALUE to the appropriate cabinet type - Built In for combo amps or stack for separated.
5. Dial PARAMETER to SP(eaker) Color:A. Dial VALUE to Adjust for guitar amp.
6. Press EXIT to return to play mode.