VG-99: Naming and Storing User Patches
Its possible to custom name and store your own user patches in the VG-99 and there are 200 locations available to do so. Heres how:
1. Press WRITE.
2. Press F1 (NAME).
3. Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to select the desired first character.
4. Press PAGE right to select the next character location.
5. Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to select a character.
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until youve named the patch.
7. Press WRITE.
8. Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to choose a User location where youd like to save the patch.
9. Press WRITE.